Sales and Marketing
Partner to our customers in growing markets.
Department Role: Sales and Marketing
- Acquire new customers for laser material processing in our focus applications: Additive Manufacturing, Welding, Cutting, Surface Processing and Marking.
- Gaining insight, proactively gathering information on these applications in current markets such as electro mobility, additive manufacturing, solar wafer manufacturing and in the electronics industry.
- Servicing customers in key market segments predominantly in the European, American and Asian regions.
- Supporting customers in all technical issues and choosing the optimal solutions.
- Conducting discussions and contract negotiations and preparing pricing statistics, calculations, analyses and quotations based on our Sales Playbook.
- Using the tools and methods we have developed within the sales process.
- Ongoing control of business success and sales development in coordination with the Management.
- Representing RAYLASE at trade fairs, conferences and on social media platforms.
What characterizes a good „Technical Sales Manager“?
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Convincing appearance and technical expertise
- Skills in building relationships with potential customers
- Being goal and solution oriented
- High level of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Willingness to travel
My Mission for Sales & Marketing:
When a customer comes to us, 50 percent of his decision has already been made. So we have to convince them of the remaining 50 percent and actively approach new customers.
My mission is to further develop and digitize the Sales & Marketing department. With the creation of the new "Sales Journey" sales system, we have a whole toolbox of different approaches and tools ready to facilitate the customer approach. This journey is clearly defined and makes the entire process more visible, comprehensible, and thus easily controllable: from the initial contact, through communication, offer, decision, and all the way to the purchase, we always have an overview of where we need to start with our customers.
We have laid the foundation, now we want to use it profitably for RAYLASE with you.
Together we are stronger.
Director Sales & Marketing