Mechanics & Optics Development
Jointly developing innovative products for the laser materials processing of tomorrow
Department role: Mechanics & Optics Development
- Development and construction of laser deflection units and test and measurement devices
- Development of optical systems for laser applications
- Analysis, optimization, new development and verification of innovative laser deflection units
- Construction and testing of initial samples and prototypes
- Preparation of technical documentation for component production, internal assembly steps and qualifications
- Product support from design stage to the start of production
- Close cooperation with experts from application, production, QA, projects and purchasing
- Support of production, QA, sales and technical support
What characterizes a good „Mechanics and Optics Developer“?
- Creativity and interest in new technical implementation possibilities for product, assembly and performance improvement and developing these up to series production readiness
- An accurate, independent, structured and reliable way of working
- Skills in handling precision mechanical and optical components
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Technical problem solving skills
- Willingness to engage in interdisciplinary exchange
My Mission for Mechanics & Optics Development:
Develop high-quality, easy-to-assemble and easy-to-use products and associated inspection and test equipment. We have already been able to prove this with our latest products. In my opinion, the foundations for high-quality product development are: a first-class working atmosphere, suitable work equipment, the appropriate team and team spirit as well as a constructive and cross-departmental exchange. Only if the requirements and challenges of other departments within our organisation are known, a good solution can be developed efficiently.
I am looking forward to the ideas and developments that we will drive forward together.
Head of Product Development